With an overall width of 30.2in (wheeled) / 32.3in (tracked), you can access the worksite through side gates and standard doorways.
Specially designed for the 2 Series Loaders.
Safer, faster, and easier to operate, as the loader arms can be raised and lowered without the danger of load spillage. Experience superior control when lifting or filling the bucket to its maximum capacity.
SAFETY RELIEF VALVE
The lift circuit is set at 1500psi to protect the operator from overloading the machine, and is located on the machine's rear, for ease of access.
Designed by Kanga, our mini loader soft-touch controls are the softest, and most ergonomic control system in the market.
- Superior operator ergonomics – Raised controls to reduce operator reach and fatigue
- Superior safety – Most responsive, stable, and controlled steering
- Two-hand operation for fast proficiency
- Hydraulic design – Allows for minimal training to get the operator to maximum efficiency, and operate attachments
Each Kanga is designed and manufactured for durability, reliability, productivity, less environmental impact, and most importantly - a long life! With over 40 years of manufacturing and testing mini loaders, we know what our customers are looking for which is why we don’t use any plastic panels or gas tanks.
OVER 6" OF GROUND CLEARANCE WHILE MAINTAINING A LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY
When the loader arms are lowered to rest on the frame the bucket can be rolled back to carry a full load while maintaining ground clearance and a lower center of gravity.
SAFETY AUXILIARY CUT-OUT
Power to the attachment is cut when the controls are released, ensuring maximum safety for the operator.
- Health & safety - LED headlights, horn, rear stop light, handbrake, emergency stop button
- Battery isolator switch, motion alarm
- Case drain kit, oil cooler
- Trenching valve
- Rear dig legs
- Color customization